Website standard terms and conditions
WATER RESEARCH COMMISSION (WRC) has a strict policy for handling customer information. The information you provide to WRC is confidential and protected to the fullest extent possible. WRC will not disclose or distribute customer information to third parties without prior written consent by the customer.
By accessing this Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below (the “Terms”). If you do not agree to all of the Terms, please do not use the Site. WRC may from time to time modify or revise the Terms by updating this Web page. Your use of our Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms as changed. If any change is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate your use of the Site.
- Intellectual Property Rights
WRC owns all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are restricted from the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
- Limitation of liability
In no event shall WRC be held liable for anything connected with your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify WRC from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising from the breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms
WRC is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit. By using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing the use of this Website.
WRC shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between WRC and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of RSA and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in RSA for the resolution of any disputes.